Sunday, July 27, 2008

Group Photos - So Much Fun!

What happens when you try to get 5 babies - under the age of 1 all in the same photo
see below....

Greta is on the go and didn't really want to sit and look at the camera and I think that is Jack's leg in the corner - he was on the go too.

Now - they are all in there - but what are they looking at? Oh probably me (Stacy) that started making really loud noises, along with others, so they would look at the camera...
(L to R) Gabby, Gavin, Greta, Ella & Jack

Well - Jack was done with the photo and Greta - I think we scared her with all the loud noise - but then again, Gavin is use to me being loud and silly to take photos - nice smile!



Who is this Gabby girl leaning on me - she is kinda cute! And, Greta, what is up with that beer bottle - I think she may be a little too young??? (yes for those wondering, it was plastic....)

No comments:

Post a Comment